Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I had such a wonderful Mother's Day this year!  I have the most wonderful children and husband in the world!  We didn't get up to go to church because I was not feeling real well and I was super tired because I hadn't slept good the past couple of nights, so Joseph and the kids got up and made me breakfast and brought it to me in bed.  What a great way to wake up!!  They made me eggs, sausage, and toast.  It was delicious!  Then the kids piled on the bed and gave me their presents.  Kaytlyn had a small flower plant in a pot that she had painted and a handmade card.  Gage's teacher made a necklace with his picture on it for me and he made a little booklet called "Hats Off To Mom".  Then sweet little Cooper made me a card that he drew a flower on.

Then I laid around while the kids and Joseph cleaned the house (sort of! It was their version of clean!) and then we had a family game of Uno.  The kids played outside after that filling up water balloons to have a water balloon fight while Joseph cleaned the pool.  Then Joseph cooked me a wonderful dinner that evening!  He made steak, shrimp, asparagus, and rosemary potatoes.  YUMMY!!  Then he got a cherry cheesecake for dessert (my favorite!).  We played another round of Uno after dinner then the kiddos went to bed.

I'm so blessed to have my family.  God truely had a plan when I met Joseph and He sent us our 3 beautiful children!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment